Country Scenario Building
The Unicist Approach to Future Research
The future does not exist. To influence the future it is necessary:
The Unicist Approach made possible:
• Integrate fundamental analysis with technical analysis to build reliable knowledge of the scenarios of a country.
• Develop long term country growth strategies.
• Manage global and local scenarios without entering into zero sum algorithms.
• Describe the fundamentals that drive the actions of the members of a culture.
• Develop short term and long term forecasts of countries.
• Describe the structure that rules the evolution of a country based on the knowledge of its archetype and the functionality of its fundamentals, integrating it with the available technical analytical information.
• Define the possibilities to influence the evolution of a country based on its educational system.
• Define the type of democracy of a country and thus the stability of its evolution process.
• Define the possibilities for social mobility to foster the upgrade of cultures.
• Evaluate the consistency of the economic model, which drives evolution, with the archetype and the social fundamentals of a culture.
• Understand and manage the evolution, involution, authority and absence of social conflicts.
• Develop true complementation between cultures.
Follow our Thematic Blogs