Series: Unicist R&D
This series has been developed for five segments: academics, business professionals, businessmen/women, intellectuals and politicians.
1) For Academics: it provides the information that allows integrating complexity sciences with systemic sciences to deal with complex problems.
2) For business professionals: it provides a complete framework of conceptual solutions to deal with the adaptive aspects of businesses.
3) For businessmen/women: it provides the conceptual structure and the fundamentals of the core business functions.
4) For intellectuals: it includes the books of the findings in the field of complexity science and their application to human complex adaptive systems.
5) For politicians: it provides the concepts of social, economic and political scenarios and the unicist logical approach to future scenario building.
The Ontogenesis of
Series: Unicist Architecture
This series is for businessmen and women. It has been developed to design business architectures providing the concepts and fundamentals that are needed to build and improve business processes.
On the one hand, it allows apprehending the concepts of business functions using the unicist logical approach to businesses and, on the other hand, it provides the information to develop business objects emulating the organization of nature.
for Business Architects
The Nature of Automation
Unicist R&D of Adaptive Systems in Business
Expert Systems based on Ontogenetic Maps
Peopleware: Integrator of Hardware and Software
Ontogenetic Maps for Business Architecture
to Focus on Solutions
Mind Traps that Hinder Personal Success
Series: Unicist Theory - The Nature of Things (Booklets)
These booklets introduce the basics of the Unicist Theory and its main applications. The Unicist Theory made adaptive systems manageable and gave an epistemological structure to complexity sciences. As it is known, the management of complexity has been an unsolved challenge for sciences. This challenge has been faced in 1976 by the author at The Unicist Research Institute, developing concrete solutions to manage the complex adaptive systems by using a logical approach based on the Unicist Theory.
The Unicist Theory: Applications & Evidences
Future Research: Unicist Country Archetypes
The Nature of Perception and Credibility
The Unicist Theory of Professional Growth
The Unicist Research Institute © 2015